Free travel for students on our London commuter services!
Are you getting ready to leave school, college or university? Are you looking for a job in London but are concerned about the cost of living and commuting? We are here to help!
To set you on your way, we are offering students FREE travel on-board our London Commuter Service to and from your London based interview. This return journey will not only save you money, but also give you vital time to prepare for your interview and relax on the way home.
Once you have successfully secured a position, you will then receive 2 weeks FREE travel on-board our commuter service – contract and hassle FREE!
How claim your FREE student travel:
- Complete & submit the form below (please note you must complete the form below at least two weeks prior to your interview)
- Supply a copy of your interview invitation confirming your full name and the date of your interview. (This can be a letter on company letterhead or an email from the company/employment agency)
- Supply proof of student status – this can be in the form of a student ID or headed letter from school/teacher confirming status
- Create an account within our mobile ticketing system here: https://mticket.thekingsferry.co.uk/. Your mobile ticketing account will then be credited with 1 FREE return journey for use when travelling to your interview.
Once you secure a position:
Forward a copy of your official letter of employment to email@example.com and your mobile ticketing account will be updated with 2 weeks FREE travel. (Please note you must provide the above information at least two working days prior to your interview).
Once you have submitted your details on the form below, a member of our staff will contact you to complete the application. Your details will never be passed to a third party.
At National Express Transport Solutions we understand how important it is for young people gain practical experience in the workplace and are delighted to offer up to 1 weeks FREE travel to students travelling to London for their work experience placements.
To apply for our FREE work experience travel, please provide us with a copy of your work placement confirmation letter. The letter must:
- Be on the headed paper of the establishment providing your work experience placement
- Confirm your full name, home address and contact telephone number
- Provide details of your placement and its start and end dates
- Be signed by a person of authority within the establishment providing your placement
Please forward a copy of your confirmation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before your placement commences.
Once we have received your confirmation letter, we will email you by return with a voucher code allowing you up to 1 weeks FREE travel on our Kings Ferry commuter services. Please note, it will be necessary to create an account in our mobile ticketing system in order to access your free ticket. Access our mobile ticketing system here: https://mticket.thekingsferry.co.uk/webapp/register.aspx