Our NETS work puts you in the driving seat
We do all the hard work, so you don’t have to
Become a ‘smooth operator’ with NETS
Plenty of opportunity
Over £12 million of opportunity across the UK
Seasonal contracts available throughout the year
Easy self serve portal keeping you in control
Around the clock support from our expert team
Stress and hassle free
We do all of the hard work, so you don’t have to
Become a ‘smooth operator’ with NETS
At National Express Transport Solutions, we’re always excited to have new operators on board with us.
At NETS we are bringing together the expertise and strengths of our brands and depots across the UK, to form a single, consistent, customer focused transport solution. Across the world, our brand attracts nearly 3 million passengers per day, all with unique requirements and journeys, which is why when you work with us, you are sure to find the right sort of work for your business.
We have numerous teams across the business who are focused on promoting our solutions to businesses, private groups and individuals across the UK; so working with us allows you to focus more time on operating a service that provides an excellent customer experience, than worrying about generating business for your vehicles and drivers.
Apply today to become one of our valued partner operators. We look forward to working with you!
Start your journey today!
Use the link below to start your journey to becoming a NETS valued partner operator!
Make sure you take a look at the approved partner operator criteria below before completing this form (just scroll down the page a bit!)
Log in to the NETS operator portal
Are you an existing partner operator?
If you are, use the link below to log in to the NETS operator portal to view live jobs, manage your account and more!
Criteria to be a NETS operator
What defines a NETS Operator
- Safety driven – safety is your number one priority!
- Customer focussed – always putting the customer first
- Reliable – punctual and professional
- Innovative – forward-thinking & creative
- Attention to detail – always takes pride in your work
To become a NETS operator, you will need to fill out the application form which will require the following information and compliance documents;
General fleet information
A short summary of the work your business carries out; the age of your oldest vehicle and whether you have any double-deckers or a Luxury/VIP vehicle in your fleet.
Registered business name including contact information.
The following compliance documents will be required to be uploaded with your application:
– Fleet list
– Copy of Operator License
– Copy of European License (if applicable)
– Copy of Motor Insurance certificate
– Copy of Public Liability insurance
– Copy of Employers Liability insurance
– Health & Safety Policy
– Driver Oversight Policy
Once your application has been approved you will then be provided with your login details for the NETS portal so you can view all live jobs and begin bidding for work – it’s as easy as that!
The type of work that will be available
General Private Hire e.g. school trips, day trips, airport transfers
European work e.g. ski tours, summer tours
Large contract work e.g. large scale events, home to school shuttles
Employee Shuttle contracts e.g. aviation, corporate private shuttle services
Yearly event contracts e.g. festivals, charity events
NETS gold operator
New and exciting opportunities coming soon…
As an approved operator you will have access to the NETS portal, that allows you to:
-View and update your profile to ensure you are on our approved list for work including your compliant documents, approved driver list and fleet details.
– View and submit your price for jobs that are available in your area
– View the jobs you have been awarded
– Receive feedback on jobs that haven’t been awarded to you
– View your operator score and customer feedback
– Submit invoices for work you have completed and view the progress of these invoices
– Ability to track and record additional charges
– Ability to register interest in large, ongoing contract work
– Reporting dashboard to view monthly performance statistics